AIDS Cure Patent US 5676977
Gesara.news » News » AIDS Cure Patent US 5676977News Date: April 30, 2020
Did you know there is an AIDS Cure Patent US 5676977?
How come this cure for AIDS, patent #5676977, has not been made public?
A proof of concept for an HIV cure exists.
Just google 5676977 and you see what will happen.
1. Debt Suspension;
2. Debt Reduction;
3. Debt Resolution;
4. Debt Transparency.
The situation in developing countries is increasingly desperate. Time is short. We need to take action quickly on debt suspension, debt reduction, debt resolution mechanisms and debt transparency.
WASHINGTON, July 18, 2020
Full remarks here:www.worldbank.org
US President Donald Trump has nominated David Malpass as his pick for the next World Bank president:
Did anyone notice how Trump pronounced the Pfizer vaccine-like FISA vaccine?
Trump said Pfizer perfectly clear, the other 3 times it is FISA, as in unsealed FISA Warrants.... which will be delivered via our military as evil folks are arrested. Gold...NESARA/GESARA. Vax = Arrests.
President Trump announced the COVID vaccine rollout within 24 hours. Note the curtains. He is... backed by gold.
Patriots believe that he is saying FISA instead of Pfizer in this speech. President Trump could be announcing DECLAS within 24 hours, including military intervention at this point and a big step towards the gold standard.
Sources: twitter.com, inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com
A voting system can use the security of blockchain and the mail to provide a reliable voting system. A registered voter receives a computer-readable code in the mail and confirms the identity and confirms correct ballot information in an election. The system separates voter identification and votes to ensure vote anonymity, and stores votes on a distributed ledger in a blockchain.
Sources: www.researchgate.net, patents.justia.com
1. It is urgent to vigorously champion human rights in foreign policy.
2. The power of example is enormous.
3. Human rights are universal and indivisible.
4. The universality and indivisibility of human rights do not mean uniformity in bringing them to life.
5. A degree of pluralism in respecting human rights does not imply cultural relativism.
6. Nation-states have some leeway to base their human rights policy on their own distinctive national traditions.
7. Although human rights are interdependent and indivisible, certain distinctions among them are inherent in the Universal Declaration itself, as well as in the positive law of human rights that follows from the UDHR.
8. Freedom, democracy, and human rights are indissolubly linked.
9. Social and economic rights are essential to a comprehensive foreign policy.
10. New claims of rights must be carefully considered.
11. National sovereignty is vital to securing human rights.
12. The seedbeds of human rights must be cultivated.
Full report: www.state.gov
"I don't see it so much as returning [to the gold standard], more like 'back to the future.' I think that what a gold standard stands for is monetary discipline for its own sake. Money is supposed to be a unit of account, a reliable measure and a dependable store of value. It really shouldn't be subject to who's the chairman of the Federal Reserve."