AIDS Cure Patent US 5676977
Gesara.news » News » AIDS Cure Patent US 5676977News Date: April 30, 2020
Did you know there is an AIDS Cure Patent US 5676977?
How come this cure for AIDS, patent #5676977, has not been made public?
A proof of concept for an HIV cure exists.
Just google 5676977 and you see what will happen.
In an international gold-standard system, gold or a currency that is convertible into gold at a fixed price is used as a medium of international payments. Under such a system, exchange rates between countries are fixed; if exchange rates rise above or fall below the fixed mint rate by more than the cost of shipping gold from one country to another, large gold inflows or outflows occur until the rates return to the official level.
President Franklin Roosevelt suspended the gold standard in 1933, a move which is widely credited with helping the country climb out of the Depression.
Sources: youtube.com, www.cbsnews.com
If anyone has actually been paying attention. This was announced months ago. Trump debit cards on the way!
Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin shows the new prepaid debit card that will be sent to Americans receiving coronavirus relief.
1. It is urgent to vigorously champion human rights in foreign policy.
2. The power of example is enormous.
3. Human rights are universal and indivisible.
4. The universality and indivisibility of human rights do not mean uniformity in bringing them to life.
5. A degree of pluralism in respecting human rights does not imply cultural relativism.
6. Nation-states have some leeway to base their human rights policy on their own distinctive national traditions.
7. Although human rights are interdependent and indivisible, certain distinctions among them are inherent in the Universal Declaration itself, as well as in the positive law of human rights that follows from the UDHR.
8. Freedom, democracy, and human rights are indissolubly linked.
9. Social and economic rights are essential to a comprehensive foreign policy.
10. New claims of rights must be carefully considered.
11. National sovereignty is vital to securing human rights.
12. The seedbeds of human rights must be cultivated.
Full report: www.state.gov
1. Stands in front of St. John's with the bible. The new king is King John III, Joseph Gregory Hallett?
2. Greg's genes are good!
3. Walks in front of the queen!
4. Shakes hands instead of bowing!
Every time President Trump broke royal protocol.