COVID-19 biggest political hoax in history
Gesara.news » News » COVID-19 biggest political hoax in historyNews Date: May 1, 2020
COVID-19 will go down as one of the political world's biggest, most shamefully overblown, overhyped, overly and irrationally inflated and outright deceptively flawed responses to a health matter in American history, one that was carried largely on the lips of medical professionals who have no business running a national economy or government.
It is simply false to claim that the gold standard was a source of perpetual economic chaos, and that we are better off today without it. All things considered, the gold standard is "superior in some respects and no worse in others." Rather than a "barbarous relic," as John Maynard Keynes famously called it, the gold standard is an instrument for economic harmony and civilized commercial relations.
1. It is urgent to vigorously champion human rights in foreign policy.
2. The power of example is enormous.
3. Human rights are universal and indivisible.
4. The universality and indivisibility of human rights do not mean uniformity in bringing them to life.
5. A degree of pluralism in respecting human rights does not imply cultural relativism.
6. Nation-states have some leeway to base their human rights policy on their own distinctive national traditions.
7. Although human rights are interdependent and indivisible, certain distinctions among them are inherent in the Universal Declaration itself, as well as in the positive law of human rights that follows from the UDHR.
8. Freedom, democracy, and human rights are indissolubly linked.
9. Social and economic rights are essential to a comprehensive foreign policy.
10. New claims of rights must be carefully considered.
11. National sovereignty is vital to securing human rights.
12. The seedbeds of human rights must be cultivated.
Full report: www.state.gov
Over Past Month, CEOs of Hulu, LinkedIn, Uber Eats, MGM, IBM, etc. resigned.
Over the past year, 1300+ Global CEOs resigned.
Market Crash? Child Rink bust? Rapture?
This Affidavit proves and declares King George V was illegitimate and Edward VII was not his father. King George V (R. 1910-36) of the UK was conceived in Denmark by Tsar Alexander III of Russia, while the UK's King Edward VII (R. 1901-10) was in Sweden, 4 days sail away. This was done in a Black Moon month, which Russians and Scandinavians consider auspicious for a king's conception. King George V was illegitimate and looked near identical to his half-brother Tsar Nicholas II.
Certified Declaration Joseph Gregory Hallett is the Mashiach-Christ-Messiah & King of England, certified on 31 March 2020: