Holographic medical pods. Med Beds
Gesara.news » News » Holographic medical pods. Med BedsNews Date: June 21, 2020
No more surgery, pills or vaccines!
Plasma & tachyon energy holographic medical pods cure all diseases (cancer, diabetes, leukemia), regrow body parts and age reverse. Yes they exist but where? Med beds are locked up in the Secret Space Programs dark projects links exposing them below.
Our old systems are not fit anymore for the 21st century.
Now is the historical moment... the time.
In short... WE NEED A GREAT RESET!!!
There is an urgent need for global stakeholders to cooperate in simultaneously managing the direct consequences of the COVID-19 crisis. To improve the state of the world, the World Economic Forum is starting The Great Reset.
Sources:youtube.com, imf.org, weforum.org, weforum.org/agenda/archive/the-great-reset
UAS is pleased to announce a partnership with Apollo Fintech, a leading technology company developing interconnected solutions for government including blockchain systems.
Apollo to create a gold-backed currency for the country in conjunction with the CBZ Bank of Zimbabwe.
Official websites:aplfintech.com, apollocurrency.com
News & Media:
1. United Allied States (UAS) Shares Vision to Build a Global Nation of Sovereign States
2. Apollo Shaping Fintech Using Government Utility Solutions
3. Zimbabwe Going Gold Standard with Advanced Financial Technology (Fintech)
The purpose of this Notice is to inform Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Lenders of the processes for submitting decisions on PPP borrower loan forgiveness applications to SBA, requesting payment of the forgiveness amount determined by the Lender, SBA loan forgiveness reviews and payment of the loan forgiveness amount determined by SBA.
The PPP Forgiveness Platform will go live and begin accepting Lender submissions on August 10, 2020, subject to extension if any new legislative amendments to the forgiveness process necessitate changes to the system.
1. It is urgent to vigorously champion human rights in foreign policy.
2. The power of example is enormous.
3. Human rights are universal and indivisible.
4. The universality and indivisibility of human rights do not mean uniformity in bringing them to life.
5. A degree of pluralism in respecting human rights does not imply cultural relativism.
6. Nation-states have some leeway to base their human rights policy on their own distinctive national traditions.
7. Although human rights are interdependent and indivisible, certain distinctions among them are inherent in the Universal Declaration itself, as well as in the positive law of human rights that follows from the UDHR.
8. Freedom, democracy, and human rights are indissolubly linked.
9. Social and economic rights are essential to a comprehensive foreign policy.
10. New claims of rights must be carefully considered.
11. National sovereignty is vital to securing human rights.
12. The seedbeds of human rights must be cultivated.
Full report: www.state.gov