Motions to charge with attempted genocide and fake pandemic
Gesara.news » News » Motions to charge with attempted genocide and fake pandemicNews Date: May 3, 2020
The American Nationals for the Government of The United States of America and all other interested persons convened a meeting for the assembly, identified as 20200427-SOS-OAR.
Official Assembly Record
BE IT RESOLVED, that a motion was passed to charge the following respondents with attempted genocide:
> National Governors Association consisting of governor's in each creature state within the U.S.Federal Corporation; and
> Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC); and
> World Health Organization (WHO); and
> Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation; and
> Bill Gates and Melinda Gates, co-chair, and trustees of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation; and
> Anthony Fauci, lead member of the Trump Administration's White House Coronavirus Task Force; and
> Christine Grady, head of the National Institutes of Health (NIH); and
> Tedros Adhanom head of the World Health Organization (WHO).
1. It is urgent to vigorously champion human rights in foreign policy.
2. The power of example is enormous.
3. Human rights are universal and indivisible.
4. The universality and indivisibility of human rights do not mean uniformity in bringing them to life.
5. A degree of pluralism in respecting human rights does not imply cultural relativism.
6. Nation-states have some leeway to base their human rights policy on their own distinctive national traditions.
7. Although human rights are interdependent and indivisible, certain distinctions among them are inherent in the Universal Declaration itself, as well as in the positive law of human rights that follows from the UDHR.
8. Freedom, democracy, and human rights are indissolubly linked.
9. Social and economic rights are essential to a comprehensive foreign policy.
10. New claims of rights must be carefully considered.
11. National sovereignty is vital to securing human rights.
12. The seedbeds of human rights must be cultivated.
Full report: www.state.gov
Is it the same guy in Dan Scavino cover pic (in front of airplane)?
We have good extraterrestrials beings protecting POTUS!
The nomination of Shelton appeared in jeopardy earlier this year as Republicans and Democrats on the banking panel expressed concerns over her views on the independence of the Fed from the White House, as well as her advocacy in the past for returning the United States to the gold standard.
"I don't see it so much as returning [to the gold standard], more like 'back to the future.' I think that what a gold standard stands for is monetary discipline for its own sake. Money is supposed to be a unit of account, a reliable measure and a dependable store of value. It really shouldn't be subject to who's the chairman of the Federal Reserve."
Sky Drive Inc., a Toyota-backed start-up with a mission for developing flying cars, has conducted the public demonstration on August 25, manned test flight of one its aerial vehicles after years of work. The SD-03, with its glossy white exteriors and sleek aerodynamic body, flew around Toyota Test Field, showing the world that such a thing as flying cars can exist beyond fantasy and fiction.