Amazing new US Dollar Concept design
Gesara.news » News » Amazing new US Dollar Concept designNews Date: June 20, 2020
A new US dollar concept may finally replace the currency with a modern design that tackles issues with counterfeiting and bill destruction. Designed by Andrey Avgust, this concept features a bold design that modernizes every bill in circulation. The US dollar concept replaces the traditional material with multiple layers of transparent polymer and updates the images to play off the translucent material.
Not only does the US dollar concept revamp the design of the currency, but it also adds extra layers of security. A unique PGP encrypted QR code will be included on every bill making counterfeiting nearly impossible. The polymer construction is also much harder to mimic effectively, as well as being incredibly hard to tear or break.
The accumulated debt is on track to surpass the size of the entire economy next year for the first time since World War II, and breach its all-time record in the coming years.
On the 2016 campaign trail, Trump promised to wipe out the nation's debt altogether over the course of his presidency.
A widespread belief has emerged recently in diplomatic corridors about the presence of secret negotiations between Israel and Syria, the London-based Asharq Al-Awsat newspaper reported Sunday.
1. It is urgent to vigorously champion human rights in foreign policy.
2. The power of example is enormous.
3. Human rights are universal and indivisible.
4. The universality and indivisibility of human rights do not mean uniformity in bringing them to life.
5. A degree of pluralism in respecting human rights does not imply cultural relativism.
6. Nation-states have some leeway to base their human rights policy on their own distinctive national traditions.
7. Although human rights are interdependent and indivisible, certain distinctions among them are inherent in the Universal Declaration itself, as well as in the positive law of human rights that follows from the UDHR.
8. Freedom, democracy, and human rights are indissolubly linked.
9. Social and economic rights are essential to a comprehensive foreign policy.
10. New claims of rights must be carefully considered.
11. National sovereignty is vital to securing human rights.
12. The seedbeds of human rights must be cultivated.
Full report: www.state.gov
Barbados plans to remove the Queen as head of state without a referendum.
Canada could follow Barbados in ditching the Queen as their head of state and become a republic.
NESARA section 6: Returns Constitutional Law - the formation of Restore the Republic PAC.
Section 8: Establishes new elections. The interim government will cancel all National Emergencies and return us back to constitutional law. - The Military.
Section 9: Monitors elections - Quantum Voting System (QVS).
Game Over! Thanks for watching Castle Rock!