WH fires 9 Defense Business Board members, installs loyalists
Gesara.news » News » WH fires 9 Defense Business Board members, installs loyalistsNews Date: December 5, 2020
Martial law incoming? The White House purge of Pentagon continues.
The White House removed nine members of the Pentagon Defense Business Board on Friday and installed people loyal to President Donald Trump in their place, including presidential allies Corey Lewandowski and David Bossie.
Sources: www.politico.com, www.resignation.info
1. It is urgent to vigorously champion human rights in foreign policy.
2. The power of example is enormous.
3. Human rights are universal and indivisible.
4. The universality and indivisibility of human rights do not mean uniformity in bringing them to life.
5. A degree of pluralism in respecting human rights does not imply cultural relativism.
6. Nation-states have some leeway to base their human rights policy on their own distinctive national traditions.
7. Although human rights are interdependent and indivisible, certain distinctions among them are inherent in the Universal Declaration itself, as well as in the positive law of human rights that follows from the UDHR.
8. Freedom, democracy, and human rights are indissolubly linked.
9. Social and economic rights are essential to a comprehensive foreign policy.
10. New claims of rights must be carefully considered.
11. National sovereignty is vital to securing human rights.
12. The seedbeds of human rights must be cultivated.
Full report: www.state.gov
It provides access to a largely unfiltered sample of actual search requests made to Google. It's anonymized, categorized and aggregated. This allows us to display interest in a particular topic from around the globe or down to city-level geography.
For example entering the keyword "gesara" in the Explore bar, it results an ascending curve:
If anyone has actually been paying attention. This was announced months ago. Trump debit cards on the way!
Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin shows the new prepaid debit card that will be sent to Americans receiving coronavirus relief.
2, Cosmic gravitational energy generating system apparatus.
3, antigravity system and device.
4, the two dish of outer image cover the dish-shaped housing that forms mutually.
BoA also said that no single currency stood out as having benefited from the process so far. Instead, many central banks have turned to gold, increasing their bullion holdings. Data show that central bank demand came in at 650.3 tons last year, just slightly below the 2018 record net purchases of 656.2 tons.
Experts point out that Russia and China, the two major countries that led the de-dollarization drive, will continue adding to their bullion holdings, cutting their respective share of the dollar, and even leading the world back to the gold standard.