Fed to print 9.5 trillion and buy all the gold in the world
Gesara.news » News » Fed to print 9.5 trillion and buy all the gold in the worldNews Date: May 4, 2020
To test the value of the printed money, I suggest that the Fed prints $9.5 trillion and buys all the gold in the world, including jewelry, of 170,000 tonnes at the current price of $55.6 million per tonne. If they don't understand what will happen, I can tell them. They would have real problems getting hold of 1 tone of physical gold at that price. By the time they buy the second tonne, the market will value the dollar at its intrinsic value of ZERO, and gold measured in worthless dollars will go to infinity.
1. It is urgent to vigorously champion human rights in foreign policy.
2. The power of example is enormous.
3. Human rights are universal and indivisible.
4. The universality and indivisibility of human rights do not mean uniformity in bringing them to life.
5. A degree of pluralism in respecting human rights does not imply cultural relativism.
6. Nation-states have some leeway to base their human rights policy on their own distinctive national traditions.
7. Although human rights are interdependent and indivisible, certain distinctions among them are inherent in the Universal Declaration itself, as well as in the positive law of human rights that follows from the UDHR.
8. Freedom, democracy, and human rights are indissolubly linked.
9. Social and economic rights are essential to a comprehensive foreign policy.
10. New claims of rights must be carefully considered.
11. National sovereignty is vital to securing human rights.
12. The seedbeds of human rights must be cultivated.
Full report: www.state.gov
Alien conspiracy theorists, who also believe world leaders capture flying saucers and reverse engineer them before creating their own hi-tech space craft, claim a mysterious US Air Force TR-3B may have been filmed flying over Enfield, north London.
Sources:newsinstact.com, www.military.com, www.express.co.uk
With Universal Mail-In Voting (not Absentee Voting, which is good), 2020 will be the most INACCURATE & FRAUDULENT Election in history. It will be a great embarrassment to the USA. Delay the Election until people can properly, securely and safely vote???
A voting system can use the security of blockchain and the mail to provide a reliable voting system. A registered voter receives a computer readable code in the mail and confirms identity and confirms correct ballot information in an election. The system separates voter identification and votes to ensure vote anonymity, and stores votes on a distributed ledger in a blockchain.