New Dollar Backed by Gold Coming This October 2020?
Gesara.news » News » New Dollar Backed by Gold Coming This October 2020?News Date: July 7, 2020
The rumor, and big fear, is that the IMF may opt to remove the US from the global SDR basket, effectively reducing the US's veto rights from the world stage. SDRs would then be a step closer to replacing the greenback as the world's reserve currency.
With the IMF attempting to pull off a fiscal reckoning minus the US dollar, President Trump may pull off a global reckoning of his own, by issuing US Treasury Notes backed by gold.
1. It is urgent to vigorously champion human rights in foreign policy.
2. The power of example is enormous.
3. Human rights are universal and indivisible.
4. The universality and indivisibility of human rights do not mean uniformity in bringing them to life.
5. A degree of pluralism in respecting human rights does not imply cultural relativism.
6. Nation-states have some leeway to base their human rights policy on their own distinctive national traditions.
7. Although human rights are interdependent and indivisible, certain distinctions among them are inherent in the Universal Declaration itself, as well as in the positive law of human rights that follows from the UDHR.
8. Freedom, democracy, and human rights are indissolubly linked.
9. Social and economic rights are essential to a comprehensive foreign policy.
10. New claims of rights must be carefully considered.
11. National sovereignty is vital to securing human rights.
12. The seedbeds of human rights must be cultivated.
Full report: www.state.gov
We will enter a new era of unprecedented prosperity, cooperation, and peace.
For decades, the same tired voices proposed the same failed solutions, pursuing global ambitions at the expense of their own people. But only when you take care of your own citizens will you find a true basis for cooperation. As President, I have rejected the failed approaches of the past, and I am proudly putting America first, just as you should be putting your countries first.
I am supremely confident that next year, when we gather in person, we will be in the midst of one of the greatest years in our history - and frankly, hopefully, in the history of the world. Thank you. God bless you all. God bless America. And God bless the United Nations.
The gold standard of the nineteenth century and is easily explained: within a confined money total such as that of monetary gold, an increase in the quantity of goods and services taking place can only be accommodated by a decline in the general level of prices. Put another way, the purchasing power of sound money, a money whose quantity is not inflated, always rises over time.
The executive order calls for new regulations under Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act to make it so that social media companies that engage in censoring any political conduct will not be able to keep their liability shield, the president said.
UAS is pleased to announce a partnership with Apollo Fintech, a leading technology company developing interconnected solutions for government including blockchain systems.
Apollo to create a gold-backed currency for the country in conjunction with the CBZ Bank of Zimbabwe.
Official websites:aplfintech.com, apollocurrency.com
News & Media:
1. United Allied States (UAS) Shares Vision to Build a Global Nation of Sovereign States
2. Apollo Shaping Fintech Using Government Utility Solutions
3. Zimbabwe Going Gold Standard with Advanced Financial Technology (Fintech)