Australia closer to a cashless society
Gesara.news » News » Australia closer to a cashless societyNews Date: August 17, 2020
Australia's big four banks remove thousands of ATMs and shut down hundreds of branches as the coronavirus crisis pushes nation closer to a cashless society.
1. It is urgent to vigorously champion human rights in foreign policy.
2. The power of example is enormous.
3. Human rights are universal and indivisible.
4. The universality and indivisibility of human rights do not mean uniformity in bringing them to life.
5. A degree of pluralism in respecting human rights does not imply cultural relativism.
6. Nation-states have some leeway to base their human rights policy on their own distinctive national traditions.
7. Although human rights are interdependent and indivisible, certain distinctions among them are inherent in the Universal Declaration itself, as well as in the positive law of human rights that follows from the UDHR.
8. Freedom, democracy, and human rights are indissolubly linked.
9. Social and economic rights are essential to a comprehensive foreign policy.
10. New claims of rights must be carefully considered.
11. National sovereignty is vital to securing human rights.
12. The seedbeds of human rights must be cultivated.
Full report: www.state.gov
PayPal is leaping into the cryptocurrency market, Starting in the next few weeks, users in the US can buy and sell bitcoin and several other digital currencies on the platform.
Quantum computers will be orders of magnitude more powerful than anything we have today. Scientists predict that the emerging era of quantum computing could lead to great breakthroughs.
Sources:themadtruther.com, finance.yahoo.com, www.forbes.com
It seems like today's national leaders are gradually reaching a consensus about how the world's monetary system should be structured. They are getting ready to return to a gold standard system.
To require member banks to maintain pass-through digital dollar wallets for certain persons, and for other purposes.
Member banks shall open and maintain pass-through digital dollar wallets for all persons, including persons eligible to receive payments from the United States pursuant to a Federal law relating to the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), who elect to deposit funds into pass-through digital dollar wallets.
Central bank gold-buying is expected to ramp up again in 2021 with Russia and China possibly entering back into the market. Citigroup and HSBC Securities both expect an increase in central bank gold purchases next year after a drop-off in 2020.
China stockpiling gold will devastate the US dollar.
Yale Economist Warns Of Looming Dollar Collapse, And this is going to usher in a real economic crisis in America, unlike something we have ever seen.
The world is about to Return To The Gold Standard by the Global Currency Reset.
Sources:www.youtube.com, www.zerohedge.com, schiffgold.com