Fed policies will be rocket fuel for gold and silver
Gesara.news » News » Fed policies will be rocket fuel for gold and silverNews Date: September 14, 2020
Fed policies that are coming soon on inflation, and interest rate suppression will be rocket fuel for gold and silver. And gold and silver are just getting started. If Bitcoin is $10,000 per unit, why cannot gold be $5,000, $10,000 or $15,000 per ounce? With the amount of dollars out there, it could easily be $5,000 or $8,000 per ounce, and that is where it is headed.
The bond market will eventually collapse, but the biggest collapse coming is the faith in all fiat currencies.
So far, in 2020, central banks have added a net of 181 tons of gold to their reserves. Gold continues to retain its position of being the most reliable store of value and means of exchange in times of extreme uncertainty. This should explain why several central banks plan on continuing to increase their gold reserves in 2020.
1. It is urgent to vigorously champion human rights in foreign policy.
2. The power of example is enormous.
3. Human rights are universal and indivisible.
4. The universality and indivisibility of human rights do not mean uniformity in bringing them to life.
5. A degree of pluralism in respecting human rights does not imply cultural relativism.
6. Nation-states have some leeway to base their human rights policy on their own distinctive national traditions.
7. Although human rights are interdependent and indivisible, certain distinctions among them are inherent in the Universal Declaration itself, as well as in the positive law of human rights that follows from the UDHR.
8. Freedom, democracy, and human rights are indissolubly linked.
9. Social and economic rights are essential to a comprehensive foreign policy.
10. New claims of rights must be carefully considered.
11. National sovereignty is vital to securing human rights.
12. The seedbeds of human rights must be cultivated.
Full report: www.state.gov
The accumulated debt is on track to surpass the size of the entire economy next year for the first time since World War II, and breach its all-time record in the coming years.
On the 2016 campaign trail, Trump promised to wipe out the nation's debt altogether over the course of his presidency.
Gold cannot be destroyed by Water, Time, Fire.
Gold doesn't need Feeding, Fertilizer, Maintenance.
Gold is Malleable, Ductile, Beautiful, Rare.
The Fed is going to buy stocks. I do not know precisely when , but it will happen, and probably soon. It does not want to buy stocks but knows it is too dangerous to rule out. Since financial markets are like teenagers - continually testing boundaries - expect the Fed to keep getting pressed on this issue.