Gold has the historic value
Gesara.news » News » Gold has the historic valueNews Date: October 14, 2021
Russia holds world's fifth-largest gold & foreign currency reserves.
Russia has reached a historic record in international reserves, ranking fifth in the world after China, Japan, Switzerland, and India, the Accounts Chamber said after an audit of the country's gold and foreign exchange holdings.
Gold proves its intrinsic value over time, as a hoard of Roman gold coins recovered from the seabed.
The horde was identified after two amateur free divers discovered coins in the bay of Portitxol in Xabia.
He expressed a desire to develop close partnerships with China and India in the field of quantum technology.
When the city of Kazan hosts the BRICS conference the following year, Russia aims to make its case.
Fedorov: Because together we can make things which are very hard to do alone.
We can collaborate about quantum computing, maybe solving problems and exchanging opinions and we collaborate about quantum sensing and different technologies and make our BRICS alliance to be stronger.
1. It is urgent to vigorously champion human rights in foreign policy.
2. The power of example is enormous.
3. Human rights are universal and indivisible.
4. The universality and indivisibility of human rights do not mean uniformity in bringing them to life.
5. A degree of pluralism in respecting human rights does not imply cultural relativism.
6. Nation-states have some leeway to base their human rights policy on their own distinctive national traditions.
7. Although human rights are interdependent and indivisible, certain distinctions among them are inherent in the Universal Declaration itself, as well as in the positive law of human rights that follows from the UDHR.
8. Freedom, democracy, and human rights are indissolubly linked.
9. Social and economic rights are essential to a comprehensive foreign policy.
10. New claims of rights must be carefully considered.
11. National sovereignty is vital to securing human rights.
12. The seedbeds of human rights must be cultivated.
Full report: www.state.gov
Other virtual currencies that have been created are not based on the bitcoin protocol.
One of the more prominent examples is XRP, which is used within a decentralized payment system called Ripple.
Ripple allows users to make peer-to-peer transfers in any currency.
A key function of XRP is to facilitate the conversion from one currency to another.
For example, if a direct conversion between Mexican pesos and Thai baht is not available, the pesos can be exchanged for XRP, and then the XRP for baht.
From 1946 to 1971, nations operated under a new monetary system: the Bretton Woods Agreement.
On August 15, 1971, Nixon removed gold as the backing to the U.S. dollar.
After Nixon left the Bretton Woods system, gold went from $35 an ounce in 1971 to over $1800 today.