Petition to Enact NESARA Now For All Of Humanity
Gesara.news » News » Petition to Enact NESARA Now For All Of HumanityNews Date: May 25, 2020
Created by C.W. on May 24, 2020.
Nesara Law was passed in 2000.
Buried Away With 911.
We The People Of The Republic Of The United States of America Are Ready For Nesara Law To Be Enacted Immediately!
Sign the petition here:petitions.whitehouse.gov
This petition benefits everyone.Forgives debt due to illegal banking practices,abolishes I.R.S.,Returns constitutional law,Creates new US Treasury currency backed by gold,ceases war and declares worldwide peace,releases free energy devices,replicators,and sonic healing machines(med beds)already in use by the secret space program,increases benefits to senior citizens,abolishes income taxes,creates flat rate non-essential "new items only " sales tax revenue for government,eliminates federal reserve,retrains all judges and attorneys in constitutional law,releases prosperity and abundance packages for every living person on the planet,returns constitutional law to all courts and legal matters,releases enormous amounts of money for humanitarian projects.
Researchers at Japan Riken Center for Emergent Matter Science have achieved a major step forward in increasing the scalability of quantum computers.
Instead of simply incrementing the total qubits in a system, the researchers have demonstrated a triple-qubit, silicon-based quantum computing mechanism.
Another huge quantum computing breakthrough: New 100-qubit processor is built with atoms cooled down near to absolute zero.
By cooling atoms down to near absolute zero and then controlling them with lasers, a company has successfully created a 100-qubit quantum processor that compares to the systems developed by leading quantum players to date.
Sources: www.techradar.com, www.zdnet.com
If Democrats will not make a deal, President Donald Trump will pursue executive action in order to extend economic relief for the American people.
Payroll Tax Cut
Student Loan Repayment Options
Economic relief for American people
China, Russia, Britain, The United States, and France have agreed that a further spread of nuclear arms and nuclear war should be avoided.
They have released a joint statement affirming their opposition to using their nuclear arsenals for offensive purposes.
They also promised to work together on nuclear disarmament.
The federal reserve is nothing but a loan shark for the deficit spending government.
It's the government's fault for all this monetary mess, not the bankers.
They're just profiting from the control of money creation and all assets traded in the stock, bond, and commodity markets.
Get out of the casino and get into silver hoarding or use your dollars to buy real hard assets like farmland , real estate and gold.
It's the only safe plan in preparation for the coming dollar collapse.
Expect a trigger event in the coming months for a global re-set.
Deutsche Bank is rumored to be already declared bankrupt.
The banks don't trust each other or are out for themselves like JP Morgan, or are failing like Deutsche Bank.
1. It is urgent to vigorously champion human rights in foreign policy.
2. The power of example is enormous.
3. Human rights are universal and indivisible.
4. The universality and indivisibility of human rights do not mean uniformity in bringing them to life.
5. A degree of pluralism in respecting human rights does not imply cultural relativism.
6. Nation-states have some leeway to base their human rights policy on their own distinctive national traditions.
7. Although human rights are interdependent and indivisible, certain distinctions among them are inherent in the Universal Declaration itself, as well as in the positive law of human rights that follows from the UDHR.
8. Freedom, democracy, and human rights are indissolubly linked.
9. Social and economic rights are essential to a comprehensive foreign policy.
10. New claims of rights must be carefully considered.
11. National sovereignty is vital to securing human rights.
12. The seedbeds of human rights must be cultivated.
Full report: www.state.gov