Judy Shelton Restoring Order to the Global Currency System
Gesara.news » News » Judy Shelton Restoring Order to the Global Currency SystemNews Date: July 21, 2020
President Donald J. Trump Announced Intent to Nominate Individuals to Key Administration Posts,
Judy Shelton of Virginia, to be a Member of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System for the remainder of a 14-year term expiring January 31, 2024.
She is author of:
The Coming Soviet Crash: Gorbachev's Desperate Pursuit of Credit in Western Financial Markets.
Money Meltdown: Restoring Order to the Global Currency System.
Judy Shelton interview on gold standard:
"I like the idea of a gold backed currency, it could even be done in a Cryptocurrency sort of way.
A unified money system, so when you talk about the international marketplace, everyone is playing on a level monetary playing field.
I don't see it so much as returning [to the gold standard], more like 'back to the future.' I think that what a gold standard stands for is monetary discipline for its own sake. Money is supposed to be a unit of account, a reliable measure and a dependable store of value. It really shouldn't be subject to who's the chairman of the Federal Reserve.
How can a dozen [...] people meeting eight times a year, decide what the cost of capital should be versus some kind of organically, market supply determined rate? The Fed is not omniscient. They don't know what the right rate should be. How could anyone? [...] If the success of capitalism depends on someone being smart enough to know what the rate should be on everything we're doomed. We might as well resurrect Gosplan.
A linked system could allow currency convertibility by individuals (as under a gold standard) or foreign central banks (as under Bretton Woods). Either way, it could redress inflationary pressures.
"This is going to be the biggest thing that nobody even knows about, and it is all signed."
PayPal is leaping into the cryptocurrency market, Starting in the next few weeks, users in the US can buy and sell bitcoin and several other digital currencies on the platform.
Quantum computers will be orders of magnitude more powerful than anything we have today. Scientists predict that the emerging era of quantum computing could lead to great breakthroughs.
Sources:themadtruther.com, finance.yahoo.com, www.forbes.com
Is it GO TIME for the ENDGAME (last stage) and time for the traitors.
This is about Revelation. The Beast to be exposed!
1. It is urgent to vigorously champion human rights in foreign policy.
2. The power of example is enormous.
3. Human rights are universal and indivisible.
4. The universality and indivisibility of human rights do not mean uniformity in bringing them to life.
5. A degree of pluralism in respecting human rights does not imply cultural relativism.
6. Nation-states have some leeway to base their human rights policy on their own distinctive national traditions.
7. Although human rights are interdependent and indivisible, certain distinctions among them are inherent in the Universal Declaration itself, as well as in the positive law of human rights that follows from the UDHR.
8. Freedom, democracy, and human rights are indissolubly linked.
9. Social and economic rights are essential to a comprehensive foreign policy.
10. New claims of rights must be carefully considered.
11. National sovereignty is vital to securing human rights.
12. The seedbeds of human rights must be cultivated.
Full report: www.state.gov