Kennedy half dollar and golden decoration at WH Xmas
Gesara.news » News » Kennedy half dollar and golden decoration at WH XmasNews Date: December 3, 2020
The beginning of FLOTUSs Christmas video starts with the Seal of the President of the United States. It is used in various ways including on the Kennedy half dollar.
The Phoenix on the Melania Trump Xmas tree ornament is the same as the Kennedy half dollar, which was in circulation from 1964 just after his death until 2002 just after 911 !!! He died exposing the deep-state military-industrial complex who also did 911!
FLOTUS: During this special time of the year, I am delighted to share America the Beautiful and pay tribute to the majesty of our great Nation. Together, we celebrate this land we are all proud to call home.
This may suggest the return to gold/silver standard as a Christmas gift, also paying tribute to those heroes who fought for NESARA.
Sources: www.whitehouse.gov, twitter.com
The Act does not call out any mintage limits, only that the coin is authorized to be sold in 2021 and that the coins will have the exact same designs of the 1921 Morgan and 1921 Peace dollar coins.
$1 Silver Coins. The Secretary of the Treasury shall mint and issue $1 coins, each of which shall:
(1) weigh 26.73 grams;
(2) have a diameter of 1.500 inches;
(3) contain not less than 90 percent silver;
(4) have a reeded edge.
- We are looking at also considering a capital gains tax cut, which would create a lot more jobs, said Trump Monday during a White House news conference.
1. It is urgent to vigorously champion human rights in foreign policy.
2. The power of example is enormous.
3. Human rights are universal and indivisible.
4. The universality and indivisibility of human rights do not mean uniformity in bringing them to life.
5. A degree of pluralism in respecting human rights does not imply cultural relativism.
6. Nation-states have some leeway to base their human rights policy on their own distinctive national traditions.
7. Although human rights are interdependent and indivisible, certain distinctions among them are inherent in the Universal Declaration itself, as well as in the positive law of human rights that follows from the UDHR.
8. Freedom, democracy, and human rights are indissolubly linked.
9. Social and economic rights are essential to a comprehensive foreign policy.
10. New claims of rights must be carefully considered.
11. National sovereignty is vital to securing human rights.
12. The seedbeds of human rights must be cultivated.
Full report: www.state.gov