Huge NESARA vows in Trumps tweets
Gesara.news » News » Huge NESARA vows in Trumps tweetsNews Date: October 5, 2020
President Donald Trump tweets on October 05, 2020:
BIGGEST TAX CUT EVER, AND ANOTHER ONE COMING.
MASSIVE REGULATION CUTS.
BETTER & CHEAPER HEALTHCARE.
PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH (BRING OUR SOLDIERS HOME).
Also, the U.S. Secret Service tweeted this: You better watch out... someone is coming. [Santa Claus] Stay tuned for a special holiday announcement tomorrow.
Sources: www.whitehouse.gov, www.whitehouse.gov, twitter.com
At the beginning, the lights of the pre-painted picture betray them.
To short, or short-sell means borrowing a share or commodity, and then selling it. If the price falls, I can buy it back at a lower price, return it to the lender, and pocket the difference. But if the price rises, I am forced to buy it back at a higher price, and I lose money.
If a lot of new investors rush to buy silver, raising the price, the short-sellers will be forced to buy it back at a much greater price. This ever-increasing upward pressure forces prices higher. It is more complex than that, but this is the bones of a silver squeeze.
This is a movement to help level the playing field between everyday people and the billionaires who control the big financial institutions that control the money, and thus control us. It is a movement to wake people up to what is been happening, and to help us, together, start to reclaim the power we have unwittingly allowed others to have over our lives. Big banks have made big fortunes by manipulating the silver market for decades. Although many have tried, and some have come close, no one has been strong enough to completely break their stranglehold. Until now.
The silver market is the Achilles heel of the old system, and its time has come.
Sources: silverseek.com, www.fool.co.uk
1. It is urgent to vigorously champion human rights in foreign policy.
2. The power of example is enormous.
3. Human rights are universal and indivisible.
4. The universality and indivisibility of human rights do not mean uniformity in bringing them to life.
5. A degree of pluralism in respecting human rights does not imply cultural relativism.
6. Nation-states have some leeway to base their human rights policy on their own distinctive national traditions.
7. Although human rights are interdependent and indivisible, certain distinctions among them are inherent in the Universal Declaration itself, as well as in the positive law of human rights that follows from the UDHR.
8. Freedom, democracy, and human rights are indissolubly linked.
9. Social and economic rights are essential to a comprehensive foreign policy.
10. New claims of rights must be carefully considered.
11. National sovereignty is vital to securing human rights.
12. The seedbeds of human rights must be cultivated.
Full report: www.state.gov
Is this a pure coincidence?
Again? Everybody loves RVs suddenly.
In Vice President Mike Pence's visit to Winnebago Industries in Forest City on Tuesday afternoon, he wasn't shy about calling the RV manufacturer a crucial part of the "Great American Comeback".