The largest tax and regulation cuts in history
Gesara.news » News » The largest tax and regulation cuts in historyNews Date: August 22, 2020
Donald Trump: With your help, we carried out the largest tax and regulation cuts, by far, in American history. And they now want to quadruple tax us, and they want to quadruple, and beyond, the regulation cuts. And when we say "tax" and we say "regulation" and you say, Oh, tax cuts. That's so wonderful, - but the people in this room that are the heads of industry - you have some very powerful people in this room - they know that the regulation cuts may have been even more important than the biggest tax cuts we've ever had.
The Phoenix on the Melania Trump Xmas tree ornament is the same as the Kennedy half dollar, which was in circulation from 1964 just after his death until 2002 just after 911 !!! He died exposing the deep-state military-industrial complex who also did 911!
FLOTUS: During this special time of the year, I am delighted to share America the Beautiful and pay tribute to the majesty of our great Nation. Together, we celebrate this land we are all proud to call home.
This may suggest the return to gold/silver standard as a Christmas gift, also paying tribute to those heroes who fought for NESARA.
Sources: www.whitehouse.gov, twitter.com
World Trade Center in Brussels was on fire (Aug 6) and the Bank of England seems to be closed for several days.
The Bank of England is the central bank of the United Kingdom a huge international Rothschild bank.
> Eliminating the Federal Reserve System: FED was nationalized and merged the treasury.
> Payroll taxes eliminated.
> Increases benefits to senior citizens.
> Ceases all aggressive, U.S. government military actions worldwide.
> Establishes peace throughout the world.
> Releases unprecedented prosperity with enormous sums of money for humanitarian purposes.
NESARA Sections to be implemented soon:
> Cancels all credit card, mortgage, and other bank debt due to illegal banking and government activities.
> Creates a new U.S. Treasury rainbow currency backed by gold, silver, and platinum precious metals.
> Enables the release of over 6,000 patents of suppressed technologies.
> Monitors elections and prevents illegal election activities of special interest groups.
> Initiates new U.S. Treasury Bank System in alignment with Constitutional Law.
> Abolishes the IRS.
Our Articles are proofing it is really happening:
NESARA law: Full
I recorded a video with our 2020 retrospective. Best Regards!
1. It is urgent to vigorously champion human rights in foreign policy.
2. The power of example is enormous.
3. Human rights are universal and indivisible.
4. The universality and indivisibility of human rights do not mean uniformity in bringing them to life.
5. A degree of pluralism in respecting human rights does not imply cultural relativism.
6. Nation-states have some leeway to base their human rights policy on their own distinctive national traditions.
7. Although human rights are interdependent and indivisible, certain distinctions among them are inherent in the Universal Declaration itself, as well as in the positive law of human rights that follows from the UDHR.
8. Freedom, democracy, and human rights are indissolubly linked.
9. Social and economic rights are essential to a comprehensive foreign policy.
10. New claims of rights must be carefully considered.
11. National sovereignty is vital to securing human rights.
12. The seedbeds of human rights must be cultivated.
Full report: www.state.gov