Trump's Fed Nominee Advocates a Gold-Backed Currency, Even a Crypto One
Gesara.news » News » Trump's Fed Nominee Advocates a Gold-Backed Currency, Even a Crypto OneNews Date: May 23, 2020
Judy Shelton, President Trump's nominee for the Federal Reserve board of governors, has advocated for getting back to a gold standard, possibly "in a very cryptocurrency way."
In an interview, Judy Shelton told reporters:
"I don't see it so much as returning [to the gold standard], more like 'back to the future.' I think that what a gold standard stands for is monetary discipline for its own sake. Money is supposed to be a unit of account, a reliable measure and a dependable store of value. It really shouldn't be subject to who's the chairman of the Federal Reserve."
What is Quantum InternetTraditional computer data is coded in either zeros or ones. Quantum information is superimposed in both zeros and ones simultaneously.
The quantum internet is a network that will let quantum devices exchange some information within an environment that harnesses the odd laws of quantum mechanics.
In theory, this would lend the quantum internet unprecedented capabilities that are impossible to carry out with current web applications.
What is the devolution?Devolution is fundamental and part of the governments top-secret continuity of government plans.
Devolution: transference (as of rights, powers, property, or responsibility) to another especially, the surrender of powers to local authorities by a central government.
The Devolution PLAN involved secret operations of replacing politicians, senior key officials, high-ranking Generals, Admirals, and officers.
FED Audit. HR24 - Federal Reserve Transparency ActU.S. Representative Thomas Massie vows to reintroduce HR24 to audit the FED along with 40 original cosponsors, as soon as he is sworn in.
The FEDs have never ever been audited. Now that the Feds are under the control of the Treasury, this could easily happen!
If this audit does happen this will be such a huge step leading to the GCR/ Gold Standard!
Sources: www.congress.gov, twitter.com
Russia plans a digital golden rubleRussia may allow gold-backed stablecoins under government control according to lawmakers.
The statement comes after Bank of Russia proposed a wide-ranging ban on the use of cryptocurrencies, and their trading and mining.
According to a report by the Central Bank of Russia, the nation's central bank gold holdings surpassed its dollar reserves for the first time in its history, with gold making up 23% of total reserves as of the end of June and dollar assets dropping to 22%.
USA Is Going Back To The Bill Of Rights And The ConstitutionConclusions of the Report of the Commission on Unalienable Rights:
1. It is urgent to vigorously champion human rights in foreign policy.
2. The power of example is enormous.
3. Human rights are universal and indivisible.
4. The universality and indivisibility of human rights do not mean uniformity in bringing them to life.
5. A degree of pluralism in respecting human rights does not imply cultural relativism.
6. Nation-states have some leeway to base their human rights policy on their own distinctive national traditions.
7. Although human rights are interdependent and indivisible, certain distinctions among them are inherent in the Universal Declaration itself, as well as in the positive law of human rights that follows from the UDHR.
8. Freedom, democracy, and human rights are indissolubly linked.
9. Social and economic rights are essential to a comprehensive foreign policy.
10. New claims of rights must be carefully considered.
11. National sovereignty is vital to securing human rights.
12. The seedbeds of human rights must be cultivated.
Full report: www.state.gov