USA Is Going Back To The Bill Of Rights And The Constitution
Gesara.news » News » USA Is Going Back To The Bill Of Rights And The ConstitutionNews Date: July 18, 2020
Conclusions of the Report of the Commission on Unalienable Rights:
1. It is urgent to vigorously champion human rights in foreign policy.
2. The power of example is enormous.
3. Human rights are universal and indivisible.
4. The universality and indivisibility of human rights do not mean uniformity in bringing them to life.
5. A degree of pluralism in respecting human rights does not imply cultural relativism.
6. Nation-states have some leeway to base their human rights policy on their own distinctive national traditions.
7. Although human rights are interdependent and indivisible, certain distinctions among them are inherent in the Universal Declaration itself, as well as in the positive law of human rights that follows from the UDHR.
8. Freedom, democracy, and human rights are indissolubly linked.
9. Social and economic rights are essential to a comprehensive foreign policy.
10. New claims of rights must be carefully considered.
11. National sovereignty is vital to securing human rights.
12. The seedbeds of human rights must be cultivated.
Full report: www.state.gov
"This is going to be the biggest thing that nobody even knows about, and it is all signed."
The team built the system using Hyperledger Fabric, a popular DLT platform, because it generally met the team's design requirements of a closed network, mature technology, and enterprise readiness. The experiment highlighted the potential of DLT for certain payment uses, the quick speed with which a system could be implemented, the potential simplicity of smart contracts, and the range of functionality offered by such platforms. It further highlighted the need for more experimentation to better understand the possibilities for wide-scale adoption and use of any DLT platform for payments.
16: Ceases all aggressive, U.S. government military actions worldwide.
17: Establishes peace throughout the world.
Trump office Facts:
Donald Trump is ending endless war
US pulls troops out of Libya amid rise in violence
New in 2020: Will Trump pull the US military out of Iraq and Syria?
Afghan conflict: US and Taliban sign deal to end 18-year war
Trump confirms plans to pull some US troops out of Germany
Peace Treaty on Korean Peninsula
1.They just lost the White House;
2.Beat them for a 3rd time;
3.He never said 2024, he said 3rd time;
4.Dec 21st Bidan got shot. Bidan vs. Biden urban dictionary it;
5.No yellow fringe on flags. Unlike DC, yellow fringe on flag = USA Inc.;
6.Golden eagle on top of the flagpole.
7.Trump already is the 19th President under military control.
The adornments (FINIAL) on the top of the flag poles are for military use only. The gold eagle is for the use of the President of the United States only, and only in times of war. The gold spear ball is for military recruiting.
Trump Refers To Biden As Chief Executive (Not President) and States Biden Not Allowed In The White House
Did anyone notice how Trump pronounced the Pfizer vaccine-like FISA vaccine?
Trump said Pfizer perfectly clear, the other 3 times it is FISA, as in unsealed FISA Warrants.... which will be delivered via our military as evil folks are arrested. Gold...NESARA/GESARA. Vax = Arrests.
President Trump announced the COVID vaccine rollout within 24 hours. Note the curtains. He is... backed by gold.
Patriots believe that he is saying FISA instead of Pfizer in this speech. President Trump could be announcing DECLAS within 24 hours, including military intervention at this point and a big step towards the gold standard.
Sources: twitter.com, inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com