USA Is Going Back To The Bill Of Rights And The Constitution
Gesara.news » News » USA Is Going Back To The Bill Of Rights And The ConstitutionNews Date: July 18, 2020
Conclusions of the Report of the Commission on Unalienable Rights:
1. It is urgent to vigorously champion human rights in foreign policy.
2. The power of example is enormous.
3. Human rights are universal and indivisible.
4. The universality and indivisibility of human rights do not mean uniformity in bringing them to life.
5. A degree of pluralism in respecting human rights does not imply cultural relativism.
6. Nation-states have some leeway to base their human rights policy on their own distinctive national traditions.
7. Although human rights are interdependent and indivisible, certain distinctions among them are inherent in the Universal Declaration itself, as well as in the positive law of human rights that follows from the UDHR.
8. Freedom, democracy, and human rights are indissolubly linked.
9. Social and economic rights are essential to a comprehensive foreign policy.
10. New claims of rights must be carefully considered.
11. National sovereignty is vital to securing human rights.
12. The seedbeds of human rights must be cultivated.
Full report: www.state.gov
The Copenhagen-based bank became aware of systemic errors in its debt-collection systems in 2019 and has been working to correct past mistakes and compensate affected customers, but as remediation has progressed new issues have emerged, extending the timeline for resolution potentially beyond 2024.
The "Gold Treaty" of 2013 deals with the global currency reset. The treaty and the move back to sound asset backed money effects every citizen of this nation and all nations around the world. We the people would like a response to the contents of the referenced documents. With solid details as to the progress and stance of the current administration towards the implementation of sound money and the control of the criminal central banking institutions.
President Trump accomplished the final requirement of the 209 nation Gold Treaty and GESARA when he oversaw Israel, UAE and Bahrain signing the Abraham Accords Peace Agreement on Tuesday 15 Sept.
Trump: Quantum information science has the potential to change the world. But to realize that potential, we must first answer some fundamental research questions.
The White House Office of Science and Technology Policy and the National Science Foundation (NSF) announced Tuesday the establishment of three quantum computing centers across the nation, involving an investment of $75 million.
The establishment of the centers stems from a provision in the National Quantum Initiative Act: www.congress.gov
Putin: The total amount of debt of the African countries written off by Russia amounts to $23 billion dollars with another $90 million to be allocated for the same purposes.
Vladimir Putin, the president of Russia, also stated on Friday that Moscow is closely analyzing suggestions made by several African leaders to put an end to the conflict in Ukraine.