USA Is Going Back To The Bill Of Rights And The Constitution
Gesara.news » News » USA Is Going Back To The Bill Of Rights And The ConstitutionNews Date: July 18, 2020
Conclusions of the Report of the Commission on Unalienable Rights:
1. It is urgent to vigorously champion human rights in foreign policy.
2. The power of example is enormous.
3. Human rights are universal and indivisible.
4. The universality and indivisibility of human rights do not mean uniformity in bringing them to life.
5. A degree of pluralism in respecting human rights does not imply cultural relativism.
6. Nation-states have some leeway to base their human rights policy on their own distinctive national traditions.
7. Although human rights are interdependent and indivisible, certain distinctions among them are inherent in the Universal Declaration itself, as well as in the positive law of human rights that follows from the UDHR.
8. Freedom, democracy, and human rights are indissolubly linked.
9. Social and economic rights are essential to a comprehensive foreign policy.
10. New claims of rights must be carefully considered.
11. National sovereignty is vital to securing human rights.
12. The seedbeds of human rights must be cultivated.
Full report: www.state.gov
The continued growth of "fintech" nonbank remittance transfer providers and their further expansion into partnerships and other relationships with banks and credit unions, which allow such entities to tap into the closed network payment systems that nonbank remittance transfer providers have developed and (3) the continued growth and expanding partnerships of virtual currency companies, such as Ripple, which offer both a payments messaging platform to support cross-border money transfers as well as a virtual currency, XRP, which can be used to effect settlement of those transfers.
The Bureau also believes that expanded adoption of SWIFT's gpi product or Ripple's suite of products could similarly allow banks and credit unions to know the exact final amount that recipients of remittance transfers will receive before they are sent.
The ultimate goal of the campaign is simple: create police, prosecutors and judges who are absolutely loyal, absolutely pure and absolutely reliable.
I recorded a video with our 2020 retrospective. Best Regards!
World Trade Center in Brussels was on fire (Aug 6) and the Bank of England seems to be closed for several days.
The Bank of England is the central bank of the United Kingdom a huge international Rothschild bank.