USA Is Going Back To The Bill Of Rights And The Constitution
Gesara.news » News » USA Is Going Back To The Bill Of Rights And The ConstitutionNews Date: July 18, 2020
Conclusions of the Report of the Commission on Unalienable Rights:
1. It is urgent to vigorously champion human rights in foreign policy.
2. The power of example is enormous.
3. Human rights are universal and indivisible.
4. The universality and indivisibility of human rights do not mean uniformity in bringing them to life.
5. A degree of pluralism in respecting human rights does not imply cultural relativism.
6. Nation-states have some leeway to base their human rights policy on their own distinctive national traditions.
7. Although human rights are interdependent and indivisible, certain distinctions among them are inherent in the Universal Declaration itself, as well as in the positive law of human rights that follows from the UDHR.
8. Freedom, democracy, and human rights are indissolubly linked.
9. Social and economic rights are essential to a comprehensive foreign policy.
10. New claims of rights must be carefully considered.
11. National sovereignty is vital to securing human rights.
12. The seedbeds of human rights must be cultivated.
Full report: www.state.gov
View of new 2020 $1 coins being minted:
They don't look like anything we've seen before. These coins started in 2018 ... could this be in preparation for NESARA?
Think about this - paper money is easy to reprint, but coinage has to be minted... could it be that the mint was closed to re-tool and prepare to mint new coinage? Could it be that coins have been short due to the need for the metal to re-produce coinage?
There is a lot of stuff being blamed on the Virus - is the coin shortage really due to COVID??
That means it Can Settle Derivatives And Oil Contracts.
Cross-border payments network Ripple (XRP) also announced in May that it has become part of the ISO 20022 Standards Body, becoming its first member focused on distributed ledger technology (DLT).
The flag of Washington's District of Columbia has 3 red stars, each symbolizing a city state within the three city empire. The three city empire consists of Washington D.C., London, and Vatican City.
He came down the famous escalator along with Melania at Trump Tower!
This is a day to remember!
Is this just a coincidence?