USA Is Going Back To The Bill Of Rights And The Constitution
Gesara.news » News » USA Is Going Back To The Bill Of Rights And The ConstitutionNews Date: July 18, 2020
Conclusions of the Report of the Commission on Unalienable Rights:
1. It is urgent to vigorously champion human rights in foreign policy.
2. The power of example is enormous.
3. Human rights are universal and indivisible.
4. The universality and indivisibility of human rights do not mean uniformity in bringing them to life.
5. A degree of pluralism in respecting human rights does not imply cultural relativism.
6. Nation-states have some leeway to base their human rights policy on their own distinctive national traditions.
7. Although human rights are interdependent and indivisible, certain distinctions among them are inherent in the Universal Declaration itself, as well as in the positive law of human rights that follows from the UDHR.
8. Freedom, democracy, and human rights are indissolubly linked.
9. Social and economic rights are essential to a comprehensive foreign policy.
10. New claims of rights must be carefully considered.
11. National sovereignty is vital to securing human rights.
12. The seedbeds of human rights must be cultivated.
Full report: www.state.gov
EO Imposing Sanctions in Foreign Interference in a US ElectionExecutive Order on Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election:
Not later than 45 days after the conclusion of a United States election, the Director of National Intelligence, in consultation with the heads of any other appropriate executive departments and agencies (agencies), shall conduct an assessment of any information indicating that a foreign government, or any person acting as an agent of or on behalf of a foreign government, has acted with the intent or purpose of interfering in that election.
National coin shortage getting worseThe nation's coin shortage, prompted by less cash circulating as a result of Covid-19 - is getting worse.
And believe it or not, cash is still being used in 49% of payments that are $10 or below, according to a recent study by the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
The irony of the situation lies in the fact that the Fed can print trillions for bonds, but can't come up with a couple of quarters to do its laundry.
TRUMPSARA: The Great Awakening?Donald Trump Tweet: All-time Stock Market high. The Vaccine and the Vaccine rollout are getting the best of reviews. Moving along really well. Get those "shots" everyone! Also, stimulus talks looking very good.
The Great Awakening?
The SHOT heard around the world?
The Vice Presidents vaccine event will take place at 8:00AM in EEOB 350 and will be covered by pool press only.
Gematria decode: Moderna Vaccine = Trumpsara
Sources: twitter.com, twitter.com, www.gematrix.org
Farsight Quantum Voting solution to Protect Election IntegrityAn innovative new answer to the problem of election integrity has been developed that leverages the advantages of blockchain technology to provide one of the most remarkably sophisticated digital voting systems to date,
By relying on a crypto-tokenization system (in which every token represents a virtual ballot).
Farsight's platform relies on a principle of zero trust, eliminating the dependence on static voting mechanisms to provide equal power and authority to users, assets, and resources.
International banking alliance using RippleNational Australia Bank (NAB) has signed agreements with two leading global financial institutions:
- Israel's Bank Leumi;
- The Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC);
- to form an international banking innovation alliance.
It is partnering with the alliance using Ripple's blockchain network technology.
NAB is one of Australia's major 4 banks and forms an international bank innovation network.