USA Is Going Back To The Bill Of Rights And The Constitution
Gesara.news » News » USA Is Going Back To The Bill Of Rights And The ConstitutionNews Date: July 18, 2020
Conclusions of the Report of the Commission on Unalienable Rights:
1. It is urgent to vigorously champion human rights in foreign policy.
2. The power of example is enormous.
3. Human rights are universal and indivisible.
4. The universality and indivisibility of human rights do not mean uniformity in bringing them to life.
5. A degree of pluralism in respecting human rights does not imply cultural relativism.
6. Nation-states have some leeway to base their human rights policy on their own distinctive national traditions.
7. Although human rights are interdependent and indivisible, certain distinctions among them are inherent in the Universal Declaration itself, as well as in the positive law of human rights that follows from the UDHR.
8. Freedom, democracy, and human rights are indissolubly linked.
9. Social and economic rights are essential to a comprehensive foreign policy.
10. New claims of rights must be carefully considered.
11. National sovereignty is vital to securing human rights.
12. The seedbeds of human rights must be cultivated.
Full report: www.state.gov
The ultimate goal of the campaign is simple: create police, prosecutors and judges who are absolutely loyal, absolutely pure and absolutely reliable.
Ripple's Executive Elected to Fed's Faster payments Task Force.
The desired outcomes focused on speed, security, efficiency, cross border payments, and industry collaboration.
The quantum field theory predicts that there exists an energy of the vacuum resulting from the non-zero zero-point energies of the quantum fields that fill our universe.
Imagine if we could collect the energy out of thin air. And I mean it quite literally.You know how you were taught that a vacuum is nothing but empty space? That isnt exactly true, at least in the world of quantum mechanics. If you dive deeper, below the level of molecules, atoms, electrons and protons, and into the world of the tiniest subatomic particles, like quarks, you will see that even the vacuum of space can never be truly empty. It is filled with particles that randomly pop in and out of existence.But the exciting thing about those these fluctuating particles is that they generate energy that we could, hypothetically, put to good use.
Sources: twitter.com, beforeitsnews.com, www.youtube.com
China Gold reserves to be revealed in Central Bank Digital Currency announcement that threatens U.S. currency hegemony.
It is expected a major announcement of Chinese gold holdings that would astound most analysts would probably be accompanied with any Central Bank Digital Currency release and mention of gold backing.
To short, or short-sell means borrowing a share or commodity, and then selling it. If the price falls, I can buy it back at a lower price, return it to the lender, and pocket the difference. But if the price rises, I am forced to buy it back at a higher price, and I lose money.
If a lot of new investors rush to buy silver, raising the price, the short-sellers will be forced to buy it back at a much greater price. This ever-increasing upward pressure forces prices higher. It is more complex than that, but this is the bones of a silver squeeze.
This is a movement to help level the playing field between everyday people and the billionaires who control the big financial institutions that control the money, and thus control us. It is a movement to wake people up to what is been happening, and to help us, together, start to reclaim the power we have unwittingly allowed others to have over our lives. Big banks have made big fortunes by manipulating the silver market for decades. Although many have tried, and some have come close, no one has been strong enough to completely break their stranglehold. Until now.
The silver market is the Achilles heel of the old system, and its time has come.
Sources: silverseek.com, www.fool.co.uk