The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA)
Gesara.news » News » The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA)News Date: November 8, 2020
CISA warns against disinformation on election results, election process. Be prepared for efforts that call into question the legitimacy of the election.
The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) works to ensure the physical security and cybersecurity of the systems and assets that supports the Nations elections. Known as election infrastructure, this assembly of systems and networks includes but is not limited to:
> Voter registration databases and associated IT systems
> IT infrastructure and systems used to manage elections (such as the counting, auditing, and displaying of election results, and post-election reporting to certify and validate results)
> Voting systems and associated infrastructure
> Storage facilities for election and voting system infrastructure
> Polling places to include early voting locations
Sources: www.cisa.gov, www.boston25news.com
1. It is urgent to vigorously champion human rights in foreign policy.
2. The power of example is enormous.
3. Human rights are universal and indivisible.
4. The universality and indivisibility of human rights do not mean uniformity in bringing them to life.
5. A degree of pluralism in respecting human rights does not imply cultural relativism.
6. Nation-states have some leeway to base their human rights policy on their own distinctive national traditions.
7. Although human rights are interdependent and indivisible, certain distinctions among them are inherent in the Universal Declaration itself, as well as in the positive law of human rights that follows from the UDHR.
8. Freedom, democracy, and human rights are indissolubly linked.
9. Social and economic rights are essential to a comprehensive foreign policy.
10. New claims of rights must be carefully considered.
11. National sovereignty is vital to securing human rights.
12. The seedbeds of human rights must be cultivated.
Full report: www.state.gov
It was a controlled operation? This can be a basic introduction to how the Good guys are implementing NESARA over time.
Earlier this year, POTUS talked about an RV - Revaluation of Currencies.
Sources: gesara.news, www.newsweek.com
Ray Dalio:Within the next five years you could see a situation in which foreigners who have been lending money to the United States wont want to, and the dollar would not be as readily accepted for making purchases in the world as it is now.
The new higher levels of debt that many countries are now moving towards are going to be sustainable without imposing significant costs on growth as well as equity within their societies.
Every dollar that these central banks print will go directly into consumer price index inflation - and you will see it at the cash register immediately, and that is going to incredible social unrest.
Global debt to GDP is now at all-time high in Q1. Overall debt for the non financial-sector now worth 252% of global GDP.
Get ready for extreme global currency debasement.
The guide includes:
> Why Are Metals Important?
> What Are the Different Types of Metals?
> Main Uses of Metals?
> What are the Main Global Metals Trends?
> Top Metals Producing Countries?
> Top Precious Metal Indices?
> What Are The Top Metals Investment Resources?
> Where to Trade Metals?
You can learn more here: commodity.com