The end of monarchy
Gesara.news » News » The end of monarchyNews Date: September 23, 2020
Queen Elizabeth II has been told that the writing is on the wall for the monarchy and that all members of the Royal Family should renounce their titles.
Barbados plans to remove the Queen as head of state without a referendum.
Canada could follow Barbados in ditching the Queen as their head of state and become a republic.
The White House removed nine members of the Pentagon Defense Business Board on Friday and installed people loyal to President Donald Trump in their place, including presidential allies Corey Lewandowski and David Bossie.
Sources: www.politico.com, www.resignation.info
Expect the unexpected know that there will be twists and turns upsetting the balance of your normal rhythm. A full Blue moon is the zenith of moon power throughout the year, be sure to create and let go of your magical energy for manifestation this blue moon. The perfect time to tune into your psychic energy in preparation for a higher consciousness power-boosting download.
The federal reserve is nothing but a loan shark for the deficit spending government.
It's the government's fault for all this monetary mess, not the bankers.
They're just profiting from the control of money creation and all assets traded in the stock, bond, and commodity markets.
Get out of the casino and get into silver hoarding or use your dollars to buy real hard assets like farmland , real estate and gold.
It's the only safe plan in preparation for the coming dollar collapse.
Expect a trigger event in the coming months for a global re-set.
Deutsche Bank is rumored to be already declared bankrupt.
The banks don't trust each other or are out for themselves like JP Morgan, or are failing like Deutsche Bank.
1. It is urgent to vigorously champion human rights in foreign policy.
2. The power of example is enormous.
3. Human rights are universal and indivisible.
4. The universality and indivisibility of human rights do not mean uniformity in bringing them to life.
5. A degree of pluralism in respecting human rights does not imply cultural relativism.
6. Nation-states have some leeway to base their human rights policy on their own distinctive national traditions.
7. Although human rights are interdependent and indivisible, certain distinctions among them are inherent in the Universal Declaration itself, as well as in the positive law of human rights that follows from the UDHR.
8. Freedom, democracy, and human rights are indissolubly linked.
9. Social and economic rights are essential to a comprehensive foreign policy.
10. New claims of rights must be carefully considered.
11. National sovereignty is vital to securing human rights.
12. The seedbeds of human rights must be cultivated.
Full report: www.state.gov
The gold coins will be minted by Fidelity Gold Refineries (Private) Limited and will be sold to the public through normal banking channels.
Also, the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe (RBZ), announced the review of interest rates and statutory reserves.
The measures come to combat the depreciation of the local currency, soaring inflation, and the threat of economic recession.