The Birth of a New Currency by Ron Paul
Gesara.news » News » The Birth of a New Currency by Ron PaulNews Date: July 17, 2020
Ron Paul was the leading champion of sound money in all his years while in the United States Congress. Here he explains why sound money has meant the gold standard. Paul maps out a plan to bring about a dollar that would be protected against manipulation by government and central bankers. This monograph first appeared in 1981, and it has been in wide distribution ever since.
The Act does not call out any mintage limits, only that the coin is authorized to be sold in 2021 and that the coins will have the exact same designs of the 1921 Morgan and 1921 Peace dollar coins.
$1 Silver Coins. The Secretary of the Treasury shall mint and issue $1 coins, each of which shall:
(1) weigh 26.73 grams;
(2) have a diameter of 1.500 inches;
(3) contain not less than 90 percent silver;
(4) have a reeded edge.
A combination of China and Russia would be the two countries that will lead us back to having a currency backed by precious metals.
China has multiples of what they report in gold reserves, that they probably got 20,000+ tons of gold reserves.
Russia is actually in a very-very good position: they have very low debt, they don't run large deficits, etc. They got a very large natural resource economy as well.
As a result, when the things come crashing down that the first two currencies that go to a gold backing are China and Russia.
1. It is urgent to vigorously champion human rights in foreign policy.
2. The power of example is enormous.
3. Human rights are universal and indivisible.
4. The universality and indivisibility of human rights do not mean uniformity in bringing them to life.
5. A degree of pluralism in respecting human rights does not imply cultural relativism.
6. Nation-states have some leeway to base their human rights policy on their own distinctive national traditions.
7. Although human rights are interdependent and indivisible, certain distinctions among them are inherent in the Universal Declaration itself, as well as in the positive law of human rights that follows from the UDHR.
8. Freedom, democracy, and human rights are indissolubly linked.
9. Social and economic rights are essential to a comprehensive foreign policy.
10. New claims of rights must be carefully considered.
11. National sovereignty is vital to securing human rights.
12. The seedbeds of human rights must be cultivated.
Full report: www.state.gov
Did anyone notice how Trump pronounced the Pfizer vaccine-like FISA vaccine?
Trump said Pfizer perfectly clear, the other 3 times it is FISA, as in unsealed FISA Warrants.... which will be delivered via our military as evil folks are arrested. Gold...NESARA/GESARA. Vax = Arrests.
President Trump announced the COVID vaccine rollout within 24 hours. Note the curtains. He is... backed by gold.
Patriots believe that he is saying FISA instead of Pfizer in this speech. President Trump could be announcing DECLAS within 24 hours, including military intervention at this point and a big step towards the gold standard.
Sources: twitter.com, inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com