Gold price up as Fed begins historic ETF purchase program
Gesara.news » News » Gold price up as Fed begins historic ETF purchase programNews Date: May 13, 2020
The US central bank (FED) began purchasing ETFs holding corporate bonds for the first time ever Tuesday as part of its pandemic rescue package.
Such injections into the economy have generally lifted investor demand for safe-haven assets like the precious metal as fears of inflation and currency debasement grow.
1. It is urgent to vigorously champion human rights in foreign policy.
2. The power of example is enormous.
3. Human rights are universal and indivisible.
4. The universality and indivisibility of human rights do not mean uniformity in bringing them to life.
5. A degree of pluralism in respecting human rights does not imply cultural relativism.
6. Nation-states have some leeway to base their human rights policy on their own distinctive national traditions.
7. Although human rights are interdependent and indivisible, certain distinctions among them are inherent in the Universal Declaration itself, as well as in the positive law of human rights that follows from the UDHR.
8. Freedom, democracy, and human rights are indissolubly linked.
9. Social and economic rights are essential to a comprehensive foreign policy.
10. New claims of rights must be carefully considered.
11. National sovereignty is vital to securing human rights.
12. The seedbeds of human rights must be cultivated.
Full report: www.state.gov
Patent number: WO2020060606
Microsoft is recently issued a patent for a device that is implanted under your skin that tracks your movements, allows for cashless payments, and even allows for medical tracking
The law is applied to the equal share of gold under international law to honor humanity with prosperity.
But if you see since the recession, it has been aggressive. And then, obviously, here, this year, it has been nearly vertical.
The value of the dollar is critical. That is the store of value for all Americans.
According to Congressman Davidson's office, the caucus exists to promote sound fiscal and monetary policy in the United States with the goal of preserving the purchasing power of the U.S. Federal Reserve Note.