Iraq is working on issuing a digital currency and deleting zeros from the dinar
Gesara.news » News » Iraq is working on issuing a digital currency and deleting zeros from the dinarNews Date: September 27, 2022
Central Bank of Iraq: We are working on issuing a digital currency and deleting zeros from the dinar requires an atmosphere.
The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Mustafa Ghaleb Makheef, said on Tuesday that the bank is working on issuing digital currency to keep pace with the development of monetary transactions in the region and the world, stressing that deleting zeros from the local currency requires a calm economic atmosphere for that.
Starlink is awesome for RV's, camping or any activity away from cities...
RV stands for Recreational Vehicle.
RV also stands for the Revaluation of currencies.
Ironically, Donald Trump made RV hints in a Rose Garden news conference in 2020, revealing he wants to drive around town in an RV, back to New York, with the First Lady, cracking jokes after forgetting what an RV is.
Sources: twitter.com, youtube.com
1. It is urgent to vigorously champion human rights in foreign policy.
2. The power of example is enormous.
3. Human rights are universal and indivisible.
4. The universality and indivisibility of human rights do not mean uniformity in bringing them to life.
5. A degree of pluralism in respecting human rights does not imply cultural relativism.
6. Nation-states have some leeway to base their human rights policy on their own distinctive national traditions.
7. Although human rights are interdependent and indivisible, certain distinctions among them are inherent in the Universal Declaration itself, as well as in the positive law of human rights that follows from the UDHR.
8. Freedom, democracy, and human rights are indissolubly linked.
9. Social and economic rights are essential to a comprehensive foreign policy.
10. New claims of rights must be carefully considered.
11. National sovereignty is vital to securing human rights.
12. The seedbeds of human rights must be cultivated.
Full report: www.state.gov
SWIFT is a messaging network that financial institutions use to securely transmit information and instructions through a standardized system of codes.
Both countries are facing severe Western sanctions, making settlements in trade through SWIFT difficult or impossible.
ZANU PF National spokesperson Christopher Mutsvangwa says the country will soon dump the American dollar in favor of the local currency, Zimdollar.
He said abolishing the multi-currency would help Zimbabweans get value for their money.
The Russian Mir payments system is expanding to other countries in 2022.
Russia's central bank on Friday pledged to keep expanding the number of countries that accept its Mir bank cards.