Judy Shelton for Fed board, return to the gold standard
Gesara.news » News » Judy Shelton for Fed board, return to the gold standardNews Date: July 12, 2020
Senate banking panel to resume considering Judy Shelton for Fed board.
The nomination of Shelton appeared in jeopardy earlier this year as Republicans and Democrats on the banking panel expressed concerns over her views on the independence of the Fed from the White House, as well as her advocacy in the past for returning the United States to the gold standard.
"This is going to be the biggest thing that nobody even knows about, and it is all signed."
FinX was started as an initiative to support the integration of retail users into the Quantum Financial System.
FinX is a decentralized network based on sovereignty and commerce. Its goal is to provide a platform optimized for the upcoming Quantum Financial System and enterprise-ready tokens to be used in the new generation of Blockchain.
Their goal is to tap into the QFS (Quantum Financial System), the new global network for the transfer of asset-backed funds, and replaces the centrally controlled outdated SWIFT Systems. FinX assets are created within the Stellar.
1. It is urgent to vigorously champion human rights in foreign policy.
2. The power of example is enormous.
3. Human rights are universal and indivisible.
4. The universality and indivisibility of human rights do not mean uniformity in bringing them to life.
5. A degree of pluralism in respecting human rights does not imply cultural relativism.
6. Nation-states have some leeway to base their human rights policy on their own distinctive national traditions.
7. Although human rights are interdependent and indivisible, certain distinctions among them are inherent in the Universal Declaration itself, as well as in the positive law of human rights that follows from the UDHR.
8. Freedom, democracy, and human rights are indissolubly linked.
9. Social and economic rights are essential to a comprehensive foreign policy.
10. New claims of rights must be carefully considered.
11. National sovereignty is vital to securing human rights.
12. The seedbeds of human rights must be cultivated.
Full report: www.state.gov
This is the post that got Trump booted: The 75,000,000 great American Patriots who voted for me, AMERICA FIRST, and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, will have a GIANT VOICE long into the future. They will not be disrespected or treated unfairly in any way, shape or form!
Voice of America, a news outlet now controlled by his loyalists, will now be their communication channel.
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo delivered remarks on Monday at Voice of America headquarters in Washington DC.
Secretary of State Pompeo slammed the anti-democratic tech giants in the US and the Chinese Communist Party.
There have been efforts by numerous countries (led by China and Russia) to dethrone the US Dollar as the world's reserve currency. China has been reducing its exposure to the Dollar for a long time, and both China, as well as Russia, have been stocking up on gold in recent times.
Central banks added 650 tons to their reserves in 2019, the second highest shift in 50 years, after the 656 tons added in 2018. Before the 2007-09 financial crisis, central banks were net sellers of gold worldwide for decades. Leading the recent spree has been China, Russia, Turkey, Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan.
China can escape the fate of a dollar collapse by tying the yuan to gold. There is little doubt she has access to sufficient gold. Currently, her interest is to preserve the dollar, not destroy it, because it is the principal means of Chinese foreign interests being secured.
Sources: www.fxstreet.com, uk.news.yahoo.com, seekingalpha.com