Gold standard the final solution globally
Gesara.news » News » Gold standard the final solution globallyNews Date: February 7, 2021
Precious metals have been a safe haven all throughout human history, and that is especially true during highly inflationary times.
If we continue destroying the U.S. dollar at our current pace, toilet paper will eventually be more valuable than U.S. dollars.
Gold Could Offer a Way out of Switzerland Failing Inflationist Experiment.
Switzerland could break with the globally pervasive regulations which suppress the potential of gold to develop fully as a nonstate money. Swiss banks, already expert at servicing gold deposit accounts for their clients, would get permission to establish a clearinghouse in Zurich for settling transactions between themselves in the yellow metal (in, say, kilogram gold bars deliverable in Switzerland), thereby facilitating direct payments in gold by their clients for goods or assets without having to pass through the US dollar.
The World Gold Council announced, on Sunday, that the central banks possession of gold increased.
It is noteworthy that the World Gold Council, which is headquartered in the United Kingdom, has extensive experience and deep knowledge of the factors causing market change and its members consist of the largest and most advanced gold mining companies in the world.
Sources: search4dinar.wordpress.com, mises.org
Russia's Finance Ministry has reportedly begun working with the governments of 'friendly' nations to establish a cross-border stablecoin-based payments platform.
'Stablecoins can be pegged to some generally recognized instrument, for example, gold, the value of which is clear and appreciable for all parties involved,' said Alexey Moiseev.
Despite pandemic, Total personal debt and credit card debt are going backwards.
This reminds NESARA first section:
Cancels all credit card, mortgage, and other bank debt due to illegal banking and government activities. Many refer to this as a "jubilee" or complete forgiveness of debt.
Gold, metals rates are going up!
NESARA 10th section:
Creates a new U.S. Treasury rainbow currency backed by gold, silver, and platinum precious metals...
1. It is urgent to vigorously champion human rights in foreign policy.
2. The power of example is enormous.
3. Human rights are universal and indivisible.
4. The universality and indivisibility of human rights do not mean uniformity in bringing them to life.
5. A degree of pluralism in respecting human rights does not imply cultural relativism.
6. Nation-states have some leeway to base their human rights policy on their own distinctive national traditions.
7. Although human rights are interdependent and indivisible, certain distinctions among them are inherent in the Universal Declaration itself, as well as in the positive law of human rights that follows from the UDHR.
8. Freedom, democracy, and human rights are indissolubly linked.
9. Social and economic rights are essential to a comprehensive foreign policy.
10. New claims of rights must be carefully considered.
11. National sovereignty is vital to securing human rights.
12. The seedbeds of human rights must be cultivated.
Full report: www.state.gov
The Video Content provides titles reported by our great website gesara.news, plus other videos inspired by common sources.
Thank you very much for your support, Navelette!
I recommend to Join her great channel here:
Pope Francis has ordered that the Holy See and connected entities move all financial assets to the Institute for Works of Religion (IOR), commonly known as the Vatican bank.
The subject of the transfer are the institutions connected with the Holy See that are holders of financial assets and liquidity, in whatever form they are held.