A Monetary System as Good as Gold
Gesara.news » News » A Monetary System as Good as GoldNews Date: July 16, 2020
The gold standard provides a better anchor for inflation expectations without an obvious cost in terms of lower output or higher unemployment.
The gold standard isn't perfect. No system is. But it has many virtues. A strong case can be made that it's the best of all feasible institutional alternatives. Lawrence White, puts it: The gold standard is still the gold standard among monetary systems.
Official website: yemfoundation.org/faq
Gold-backed cryptocurrency is a type of crypto stablecoin where each token is backed with physical gold. With the token price pegged to the gold price, there is less price volatility compared to Bitcoin or other altcoins.
A guide to gold-backed cryptocurrency:
Also, Beijing announces a digital currency backed by gold:
1. It is urgent to vigorously champion human rights in foreign policy.
2. The power of example is enormous.
3. Human rights are universal and indivisible.
4. The universality and indivisibility of human rights do not mean uniformity in bringing them to life.
5. A degree of pluralism in respecting human rights does not imply cultural relativism.
6. Nation-states have some leeway to base their human rights policy on their own distinctive national traditions.
7. Although human rights are interdependent and indivisible, certain distinctions among them are inherent in the Universal Declaration itself, as well as in the positive law of human rights that follows from the UDHR.
8. Freedom, democracy, and human rights are indissolubly linked.
9. Social and economic rights are essential to a comprehensive foreign policy.
10. New claims of rights must be carefully considered.
11. National sovereignty is vital to securing human rights.
12. The seedbeds of human rights must be cultivated.
Full report: www.state.gov
Such injections into the economy have generally lifted investor demand for safe-haven assets like the precious metal as fears of inflation and currency debasement grow.
Ripple's Executive Elected to Fed's Faster payments Task Force.
The desired outcomes focused on speed, security, efficiency, cross border payments, and industry collaboration.