A comprehensive guide to Precious Metals
Gesara.news » News » A comprehensive guide to Precious MetalsNews Date: October 26, 2020
A comprehensive guide to Precious Metals. It is easy to understand. Even beginners can use it to learn about mining, what factors move prices, and how trading works.
The guide includes:
> Why Are Metals Important?
> What Are the Different Types of Metals?
> Main Uses of Metals?
> What are the Main Global Metals Trends?
> Top Metals Producing Countries?
> Top Precious Metal Indices?
> What Are The Top Metals Investment Resources?
> Where to Trade Metals?
You can learn more here: commodity.com
A global monetary reset is inevitable, as fiat currencies are being debased due to excessive money printing.
The U.S. dollar will be dethroned as the dominant global reserve currency by currencies backed by a basket of commodities including gold, according to Maxime Bernier, Founder and Leader of The People's Party of Canada.
An International reserve currency based on a basket of currencies is under consideration, Russian President Vladimir Putin said on June 22 at the BRICS Business Forum.
The Fed is going to buy stocks. I do not know precisely when , but it will happen, and probably soon. It does not want to buy stocks but knows it is too dangerous to rule out. Since financial markets are like teenagers - continually testing boundaries - expect the Fed to keep getting pressed on this issue.
Five Turkish banks have adopted Russia's Mir payments system, Turkey's President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said on his return from talks with President Vladimir Putin in the Black Sea resort of Sochi.
There are serious developments regarding the work that Turkish banks are doing on Russia's Mir card, Turkey's state-run Anadolu Agency cited Erdogan as saying on the plane.
1. It is urgent to vigorously champion human rights in foreign policy.
2. The power of example is enormous.
3. Human rights are universal and indivisible.
4. The universality and indivisibility of human rights do not mean uniformity in bringing them to life.
5. A degree of pluralism in respecting human rights does not imply cultural relativism.
6. Nation-states have some leeway to base their human rights policy on their own distinctive national traditions.
7. Although human rights are interdependent and indivisible, certain distinctions among them are inherent in the Universal Declaration itself, as well as in the positive law of human rights that follows from the UDHR.
8. Freedom, democracy, and human rights are indissolubly linked.
9. Social and economic rights are essential to a comprehensive foreign policy.
10. New claims of rights must be carefully considered.
11. National sovereignty is vital to securing human rights.
12. The seedbeds of human rights must be cultivated.
Full report: www.state.gov
16: Ceases all aggressive, U.S. government military actions worldwide.
17: Establishes peace throughout the world.
Trump office Facts:
Donald Trump is ending endless war
US pulls troops out of Libya amid rise in violence
New in 2020: Will Trump pull the US military out of Iraq and Syria?
Afghan conflict: US and Taliban sign deal to end 18-year war
Trump confirms plans to pull some US troops out of Germany
Peace Treaty on Korean Peninsula